Here is the modified higher carb version which by the way, tastes much better!! The previous version below is a bit too chewy for me and dry. The added oat flour makes these much more paletable. I confess I used 20g chocolate chips, but again, if used as preworkout you shouldnt worry because your body will utilize it.
- 1c oat flour
- 1c ground oatmeal
- 1c nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2c unsweetened applesauce
- 15g semisweet chocolate chips(opt)
- 3 scoops whey protein (chocolate)
- 1/2c unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Same direction, mix wet into dry ingredients and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Totals per muffin:
120 calories, 3g fat, 18g carbs, 10g protein