Meatloaf with oatmeal:
- 1lb lean ground organic grassfed beef (we love Blackwing)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 medium bell pepper
- 1/2c ground oatmeal
- 1 egg
- fresh parsley
Blend the vegetables in a food processor. Mix the mixture with the egg, meat and oatmeal and mix together with your hands until its completely mixed well. Cook in a glass oven safe dish for 1.5-2hrs at 350 degrees. You can remove before the last 30 minutes and add 1tbsp of ketchup and spread on top for even more flavor.
Grilled Brussel Sprouts:
- 1 container brussel sprouts, washed and sliced in half
- 2 tbsp garlic olive oil (or regular olive oil)
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary (optional)
Soak the sprouts in the olive oil and chopped garlic cloves. Add the seasoning and mix well. Cook at 350 degrees (covered) for about 45 to 60 minutes. Enjoy!